Thiết Bị Chuyển Tính Hiệu 1405 N Knick Đức
Compact Multiparameter Measuring Device for Memosens and Digital Sensors.
MemoRail Modbus is a space-saving transmitter with Modbus RTU interface in a 17.5 mm modular housing. Available as a 1- or 2-channel version for operation with contactless Memosenssensors as well as the SE 680 digital conductivity sensor and the SE 740 optical oxygen sensor.
Facts and Features
- Slim modular housing with 17.5 mm width
- Connects directly into PLC/HMI without a redundant display
- Memosens communication
- Multi-Channel: 1- and 2-channel version
- Multi-Parameter: With pH/ORP combo sensors, measurement of up to four process values simultaneously plus temperature
- Modbus RTU protocol with standard RS-485 interface
- Up to 32 devices in parallel on a Modbus master
- Calibration from PLC/HMI
- Sensor diagnostics can be displayed along with process variables
- Power supply 24 V DC
- 3-year warranty
The compact multi-parameter analyzer supports a variety of process variables:
- Contacting conductivity
- Inductive conductivity
- Amperometric oxygen
- Optical oxygen
Red and green LEDs report the operating and sensor states. 1- and 2-channel versions are available to optimally suit your application.
Easy to Use
For quick Modbus configuration, the network address is directly set on the MemoRail Modbus devices using the DIP switches on the front panel. 24 V DC is supplied via plug-in terminals or bus connectors.
Memosens and Digital Sensors
The use of digital sensors and Memosens sensors with contactless Memosens technology ensures maximum reliability and availability of the measuring point.
MemoRail Modbus is ready to use immediately after a Memosens or digital sensor is connected.